Skip to content


Have you been posted overseas for work?

Are you having trouble finding insurance for your home while you are out of the country?

Rhodes & Williams can help with your insurance! R&W has an exclusive agreement with a Canadian owned insurance company to insure rented dwellings while owners of the home are posted overseas for a period of time.

We can insure single-family homes in Ontario with some conditions:

  • Managed by professional property managers, while you are out of the country
  • Residences must be checked inside and out twice annually by the property managers.
  • Tenants in the home must have their own Renters insurance in place.
  • Vacant dwellings waiting for tenants to move in are also eligible.

Do you have an older home? Older dwellings will qualify with the required updates to the home.

We can offer the policy as a ‘stand-alone’ product.  

  • We can provide Guaranteed Replacement Cost coverage for the dwelling with All Risk coverage including burglary.
  • Rental Income protection and personal liability coverage with a limit of $2,000,000 can be included.
  • Sewer Back-up and Overland Water may available based on your postal code.

The application process is very easy, and we can provide immediate coverage with Electronic signatures for the application. Online credit card payments are available.

Once your policy is issued, you will be assigned a dedicated Account Manager that works for you.

We will provide solid claims service with 24/7 availability. Call me today for a quote and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

You can also Take a Quote online.

Please Contact Tim Moore, Program Coordinator – [email protected]

(613)226-6590 ext. 237 or  (888)391-8379

Get A Quote

We offer competitive rates and impeccable service.

Get A Quote    1-888-391-8379