Rhodes & Williams Careers
Rhodes & Williams Limited is an established and very reputable privately owned Insurance Brokerage that offers all lines of personal and commercial insurance. We put a high importance on career development and have open communication with in-house coaching sessions with Managers who are trained to help you develop your skills in this position. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
Rhodes & Williams is a dynamic and progressive company, with roots in the Ontario insurance market that extend back to 1935.
Our workplace is one that places an emphasis on building relationships – with colleagues, clients, partners and insurers. We are always interested in hearing from talented and enthusiastic individuals about possible opportunities. If you are interested in speaking with us, please contact our Human Resource Manager, Kristy McDougall.
Are you interested in making a difference at Rhodes & Williams?
If you are interested in joining our dynamic insurance team, see our openings here:
Commercial Lines Account Manager
If you are looking for a fresh start with a dynamic team and if you believe that average is not an option, then you’re already speaking our language. Join our team at Rhodes & Williams and share our passion for taking care of our customers.
Rhodes & Williams Ltd. was established in 1935, and has since grown to be one of the largest independently owned insurance brokerages in Ontario. Our reputation has been built upon our willingness to work with clients on their terms, offering them greater choice and flexibility in their insurance and lifestyle needs.
We place a high importance on career development, open communication and a professional and fulfilling work environment. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking an insurance professional with commercial insurance knowledge who possesses superior customer service expertise to deliver quality service to our clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Servicing an existing book of commercial accounts at the direction of the Account Executive(s)
• Marketing and negotiation of new business, renewals with company underwriters, at the direction of the Account Executive(s)
• Develop and grow relationships with clients, dealing with their insurance needs
• Maintain professional relationships with insurers
• Account and coverage review for multiple lines (Commercial Property, Liability, Automobile, Professional Liability, Directors & Officers Liability, Technology, etc.)
• Preparation and processing of all related documentation as required
• Handling of claims reported by clients
• RIBO (Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario) licensed
• 3 years commercial lines industry experience
• Strong working knowledge in English
• Exceptional customer service, including strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
• Strong analytical, interpersonal, negotiation and organizations skills
• The ability to work in a cohesive team and under pressure with minimum supervision
• The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Strong proficiency in Excel, Word & Outlook
• Working knowledge of Agency Manager (TAM) is an asset
• Bilingualism (English & French) is an asset
• Full time
• Remote work is an option
• Competitive salary & compensation package
• Excellent Employee Benefits
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF WE DECIDE TO INTERVIEW.
THANK-YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to:
Kristy McDougall C.A.I.B.
Human Resource Manager