Renters Insurance

As a renter, you need insurance to make sure valuables such as your computer and furnishings are covered in the case of an unfortunate event.

Renters insurance also protects you in case your actions have caused damage to your apartment, neighbouring apartments or the entire building.

Get a Quote
  • Instant Quotes
  • Compare rates from multiple companies


Most basic home insurance policies typically cover water damage caused from within the home, such as a burst pipe, but not for floods caused by water coming from outside like sewer backup, pump failure and overland flooding. With extreme weather conditions becoming the new normal, this small add-on makes sense.

It’s a common misconception that basic home insurance covers earthquakes, when in fact it’s only available as an add-on. Considering Eastern Ontario is on an earthquake fault line, adding an affordable earthquake extension to your policy is an easy decision to make.

A little extra protection can go a long way. Relatively inexpensive, umbrella insurance gives you additional coverage for many of life’s worst-case scenarios – offering you protection against litigation and lawsuits, and higher liability protection on all your personal assets like your car, home, boat and ATV.

For those rare and important things in life you prize the most. Whether it’s fine art, jewellery, antiques, wine, coins or nearly any collectible, our scheduled articles coverage protects the monetary value of your most cherished heirlooms. While homeowner’s policies may limit the amount of protection, valuable articles insurance covers them anywhere in the world with no deductible.